I wanna no how you make a clickable link

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAGIRL2008

Reaction score
right i wanna put in my siggy a clickable link saying my log but i dont understand binary's description :huh:

Can anyone help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. It is very simple.

When you go to 'Edit Signature' you should see a button with https:// on it.

Click it, then first you will have to enter the URL of you blog page. Click okay, and then type in what they want to see when they click on it (ie, My Blog!)

[ URL=Blog Address Here]My Blog![ /URL ] &lt;-- It should look like that except without spaces.

Some computers don't allow scripted windows, so if its still not working you might have to change the settings.

Hopefully I helped!

Quote this message to see the way the clickable link in the next line works.

Click here to see Bandai America Inc's press release anouncing the Tamagotchi V5.

When the page appears allowing you to type in a new message, scroll down and look at what's in the Original Post to Quote box. You can see the URL tags I've used, and can figure out what goes where from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
right i wanna put in my siggy a clickable link saying my log but i dont understand binary's description :angry:
Can anyone help me?
No need to be angry as we are all trying to help. The way you must do it is that in the signiture editting space, you click the HTTP:// button and enter your log's link. After you've done that enter a short description about it.

Go to make a new post and at the top click on HTTP:// then when you click on it you will see a little box Type in My log first then click next then type in the adress on how you get onto it then clcik done then add reply / or if its in your siggy clcik done then it should be there....

Hope i helped ;) MG :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back