I want a tamagotchi !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brooketashes

Reaction score
One day a little girl named Jaydene wasgoing to school. When she got there she looked around to find her best friend Brooke .She ran over to see what was aroond her neck it locked like an coulourful egg with something in it she looked around every one seemed to have all of a sudden Jaydene heared a small beep it coming from the egg she couldnt stand it any more brooke she said whats that around your neck oh its a tamagotchi silly everybodys got one .

(adding to the story)everybody's got one?but..but,i don't!where do you get them?what do they do?i mean,are they fun?

so she went off to wallmart....and guess what?THEY WERE ALL SOLD OUT!2000!in one day!...now what?she ask herself..i want a tamagotchi!!!!!!1

Then she spotted something on the ground and she jumped up it was a tamagotchi she ran over a grabbed it but all the pixels were faded and the screen had black dots here and there there was a note stuck to it with gum it read:Sorry i tried to debug it i really messed up if you want it take it it's still functional it's just debugged and the screens gone weird she smiled and took the note off she didn't mind anyway her freinds were amazed by her debugged tama but Brooke her so called friend was jealous and wanted it no matter what she had to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back