I want opinions :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I pierce it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Kandi

Reaction score
I'm in a dilemma.. not really.. but I'm gonna make it seem that way ^.^

I'm wanting to get my lip peirced, really badly. I've wanted to for some time now.

I have a picture of me with just a small 16g hoop earring on it as a tester to see how it looks, and I want opinions from other TamaTalkers(how rare, I know.)

Before I get any 'zomg ur ugly' comments, I can explain why I look like crap in this picture XD

1. It's 3am. I'm tired.

2. I'm stressed, so my skin is broken out.

3. I've been too lazy to go get my eyebrows waxed, so they're fuzzy.

My mom seems to think that everyone in the world will think it's ugly and it'll ruin my looks. I think she's crazy and close-minded.

That aside, have a picture. If you like it, tell me. If you don't like it, tell me in a mature way. None of that 'ZOMG EW UGLY' crap. Any of that and you'll be reported ♥

Lip ring xP

-EDIT-

[SIZE=14pt]Update on page 2![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you should, I just don't like the way it looks. It's your body do what you want with it, this is just what I think.

~Ruby~

Well, i personally don't think it's the best, but its your opinion. You would look very nice if you pulled your hair down, and if you had the ring it would look kinda weird, so maybe you should stick without.

~TL977

Hehehe

I have my ears Peirced and think thats enough, And I think you have way then enough! But then it would be a change......

Its up too you really and I think its ok for your age, But I will say know cause it must be so painful. But its up too you! ^.^ :D

I really don't mean to be rude, but I think you'd look better with it off- I really don't mean to be offensive in any way! :D And it also looks a little sore! ;)

With my opinion aside, you can do whatever you want- it's your body, not anyone elses! ;) You just do what you think is best for you! :p

I'm wanting to get my lip peirced, really badly. I've wanted to for some time now.

I have a picture of me with just a small 16g hoop earring on it as a tester to see how it looks, and I want opinions from other TamaTalkers(how rare, I know.)

Before I get any 'zomg ur ugly' comments, I can explain why I look like crap in this picture XD

1. It's 3am. I'm tired.

My mom seems to think that everyone in the world will think it's ugly and it'll ruin my looks. I think she's crazy and close-minded.

That aside, have a picture. If you like it, tell me. If you don't like it, tell me in a mature way. None of that 'ZOMG EW UGLY' crap. Any of that and you'll be reported ♥

Lip ring xP
Totally do it :D you got more guts than I do lol. Just make sure to keep it clean :eek:

Well, i've never got my lip peirced before but my sister and my cousin did (my sister got hers peirced when she was 15 and my cousin got hers peirced when she was 13)

My cousin said that it doesnt really hurt, my sister said it did, but everyone is different when it comes to the pain

Ooooh me likey!! I love piercings and I can't wait until im older to get some. Well, I like it. I love piercings but thats just me. Go ahead and pierce it ^.- Do whatever you want

1. It's 3am. I'm tired.

Lip ring xP
I guess lip isnt too bad. But don't get your tongue peirced, it will scratch your upper mouth, and get it infected.

I think lip rings are cool, but some people take them the wrong way and think your emo, lol.

Go for it! Lip rings are hot!

I guess lip isnt too bad. But don't get your tongue peirced, it will scratch your upper mouth, and get it infected.
I think lip rings are cool, but some people take them the wrong way and think your emo, lol.

Go for it! Lip rings are hot!
Lol. I've had my tongue pierced for about 3 years XD

Thanks for opinions everyone ^.^

i dunno.

on some people it looks awsome, others just looks cruddy.

if you like it, then get it.

personaly, i wouldnt but, i'm not you, lol, no duh.

i think you should, i might get mine done also, but me mum would kill me. i love piercing, and i think the more the merrier. lol.

OK - my opinion, for what it is worth.

Truthful, not overly dramatic but not all "cuddly wuddly" either... :D

I think I prefer nose piercing....

A hoop in your lip looks a little like your Orthodentist slipped up and left a bit of your braces hanging out of your mouth...

perhaps it would look better with a stud...?

I wonder if you are more liable to get mouth ulcers with a lip piercing - (you know how easy it is to catch your gums and give yourself an ulcer...)

I would go with a nose piercing not a lip piercing.

If you already have a nose piercing... then I guess I am saying that I don't think a lip piercing really suits you.

Sorry :furawatchi:

no it might really hurt. also u might get bored of it. but i dont think it's a good idea.

nose percings seem painful.

they dig out your skin with a needle thing.

i want to get my cartaledge pierced, but meh mom wont let me.

My cousin did it and he was working when his lip was snagged and the ring was ripped out. ouch. I wouldn't. And Sweet Kandi, I admire you lots. You have guts and are not smushy nice but arn't mean. I wish I was like you. :D

I think lip rings are the nastiest thing in the world. Don't do it. Save yourself!!! I don't have any piercings, not even my ears, but I'm gonna get those done sometime. I'm tired of not being able to buy earings, I'm 11. The only other OK piercing is belly button and I don't want that done on myself. They're not 4 me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back