I want to buy a Tama off someone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarTama

Reaction score
I know this person (in real life). They're trying to charge me $60 for the following:

- 1 Connexion V2, Zebra Stripes, about 1yr since bought from shop. Quite battered.

- One Connexion V3, Silver with black border and buttons, quite battered and about 6mths since bought from store.

- One Connexion V2, red with jellybeans, yellow border, blue buttons. Slightly scratched, bought recently for $15.

I really want the Tamagotchis but seriously that's an average of $20 each for second hand, beaten up Tamas!! They're trying to sell me them for MORE than he bought them for when they're out of the box and in worse condition. :lol:

Do you have any ideas?

StarTama ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
that really sucks :furawatchi: have you tried reasoning with this person? i mean, they are out of the box and they're not in great condition. i wouldn't pay 60$ for three battered tamagotchis, not when you could buy 3 brand new tamagotchis for the same price.

try reasoning with him - tell him what you've told us. if he won't lower the price, just don't buy them from him. do you think anyone else you know there will buy them? if no one does buy them, he might come back to you and lower the price.

i'd expect a version 2 to go for a higher price than a version 3 because they've been discontinued, but since they're battered you can't expect to sell them for the same price you'd sell one that's in mint condition. do you how much he paid for each tamagotchi?

Don't buy them.

Go find someone who has them cheaper, and don't waste your time for this person. :furawatchi:

wow if they were bran new ood deal but in that condition I'd say that should be about 40$

on tama new bought with gst and pst and taxes is around 19.97$

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back