i went crazy with my tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cele

Reaction score
i got my tama in like feb i wuz practicing softball at home and then i just decided 2 throw it in the air and i hit it with my bat :blink: :( :huh: :huh: when i went 2 go pick it up all th ink splatterd but the screen cracked alittle if u ever done something like this pm me :D :D :D :D :D luv ya

i got my tama in like feb i wuz practicing softball at home and then i just decided 2 throw it in the air and i hit it with my bat :p :huh: :huh: :huh: when i went 2 go pick it up all th ink splatterd but the screen cracked alittle if u ever done something like this pm me :D :D :D :D :D luv ya
I helped my friend smash her V4 and make a YouTube video out of it.

A drop may not be too bad but doing that to it can be hard.

i got my tama in like feb i wuz practicing softball at home and then i just decided 2 throw it in the air and i hit it with my bat :angry: :huh: :huh: :huh: when i went 2 go pick it up all th ink splatterd but the screen cracked alittle if u ever done something like this pm me :D :D :D :D :D luv ya
When u say "ink" i don't think it is ink i think it is battery acid

What a waste of money... if you didn't want it why not sell it on ebay or give it to the thrift store? I'm guessing you personally didn't pay for it, cause maybe then you wouldn't have done something like that... :angry:

What a waste of money... if you didn't want it why not sell it on ebay or give it to the thrift store? I'm guessing you personally didn't pay for it, cause maybe then you wouldn't have done something like that... :angry:
What a waste of money... if you didn't want it why not sell it on ebay or give it to the thrift store? I'm guessing you personally didn't pay for it, cause maybe then you wouldn't have done something like that... :huh:
What a waste of money... if you didn't want it why not sell it on ebay or give it to the thrift store? I'm guessing you personally didn't pay for it, cause maybe then you wouldn't have done something like that... :huh:
ya he could of given it to a child who does not have much money that would love to have one selfish person! there are so many homeless kids or kids whos parents don't have much money. Open your eyes next time and strp ino somebody elses shoes a child would LOVE! to have one :huh:

I totally agree with maddy30318091.

He could've just given it to someone else who'll love the Tamagotchi. Poor Tama, I feel bad for the Tamagotchi he murdered. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why on earth did you do it???????

This is justy cruelty to Tamagotchis!!!

Why didn't you (Like everyone else said) Give it to someone who wanted it???

Poor Tamagotchi

That is one other thing I could say!!!!!

Kind Regards

TAMAGIRL2008

ooo

O

if she wants to waste her mopney, she can.

sounds like fun, but that's most likely because i'm not all that into tamas. definately not a fanatic.

do what yopu wanna do with your tama.

squidward is cool---can i have the link?

I totally agree with maddy30318091.He could've just given it to someone else who'll love the Tamagotchi. Poor Tama, I feel bad for the Tamagotchi he murdered. :lol:
ya lots of poor kids out there with almost no toys they would really love it

No there is no ink in Tamagotchis. But i think when you hammer a Tamagotchi and theres black stuff, that might be ink.

it's definitly now ink! its like batteryscid or teh substance between the plastic and screen. And do you not like your tamas? lol it just doesn't make sense to hit them with a baseball bat. . .

Tama 3445521508 :wub:

What a complete waste of money. You could sell it on eBay and get money for it. e.e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back