I WON a Golden Tamagotchi! OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it an old golden Tama or a new V3 golden Tama?

if its the old gold P1, its in the right forum, but if its the new V3, its the wrong one...

but congrats anyway :hitodetchi:

I entered EVERY single day, and didn't expect to win. After having a horrible day, I got on the computer to check my e-mail, and there it was! I was in shock. I couldn't think. I kept staring at the screen.

...I didn't win.

But then again: V3 + gold Gundam Marker = me am win.

Ya i won it but it's dumb because it just sits in your souveniers

CONGRATULATIONS!

We are happy to announce that you have been randomly chosen as one of 10 potential daily winners in the “Golden Tamagotchi® Golden Month” sweepstakes held during October 2006 at Tamagotchi.com. You’re about to become 1 of only 300 online winners to own one of these truly exclusive toys!

Please find details of how to claim your limited edition Tamagotchi® Connection® V3 toy attached.

Again, congratulations! We hope you enjoy your new limited edition Golden Tamagotchi®!

Most sincerely,

Your Friends at Bandai America

I WON TOO. I can't believe it - I broke down in tears when I won! I'll be posting pics the second I get it

NOT being horrible but whats the big deal ive won it heaps of time duh!

NOT being horrible but whats the big deal ive won it heaps of time duh!
Once again, I'm not talking about the one from Tama Town. Please read the other posts before being rude about it.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T WIN!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THIS CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back