I WON MY RACE IN CROSS COUNTRY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama~lover~V3

Reaction score
I went into a race called cross country. There were 1000 people in total. We raced in teams. My team in total had 100 people. 10 from my school, 10 from another and so on to a hundred! :eek: :eek:

So I raced and the race was 2 kilometers long. I was so tired!!! I was 2nd most of the time. Then at the end I saw everyone cheering for me. The 1st place person was right in front of me!!!! I smiled. :eek:

I ran, ran and ran as fast as I could! About 20 meters until the race ends! I was still not first. Oh no.... I have to get that 1st place trophy. :D

This time I screamed as loud as I could. I dont know why. Maybe to get faster. This time I ran ever faster and I beat her. I BEAT HER!!!!! :p :p :p

The finish line was right there I passed it and cheered. I WAS FIRST!! I WAS SOOOO HAPPY!! And now I have a 1st place trophy!! :eek: :p :p :p

Sorry for making you read a lot... :blink: :D

Congratulations on winning! :D

1000 people! And you came first!? Cool! :blink:

Long races are really hard and you have to encourage yourself to win them (eg. by screaming!)

StarTama :gozarutchi:

Matbe screaming increased your adrenaline, and maybe that helped you win?

But good for you! It must have been really nice to win such a nice prize!

Congrats! ^_^

You're a sporty person just like me - I am the fastest girl in my school and I get gold medals for every race I enter in sports day. My friends hate sports day though (because they're quite slow and not sporty)

I'd probably hang with your friend, TamaStar XD I suck at sports.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd probably hang with your friend, TW XD I suck at sports.
Huh what what I miss lol

TW's my name isn't it? XD

I think you mean someone else rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back