I WONDER IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO...........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HI IM TAMATAMATAMATAMAGOTCHIV3LVR AND I HAVE A QUESTION. I AM GOING TO TRY TO MATE BOTH MY BOY TAMA BABYS WHEN THEY GET TO BE ADULTS. MY QUESTION IS... DO YOU THINK IT IS POSSIBLE FOR ME TO ACCOMPLISH THIS TRICKEY TASK OF THE MATING TO BOY TAMAS?? PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ANSWER MY LITTLE QUESTION AND OH UH.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! ^_^

Not possible unfortunately... Adult boys will remain "friends" so they will only ever have smiley faces under their names, not love hearts.

*Moved to: Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners*

;) Yes, Yes it is possible. as long as they're on diffrent tamaz, it'll work

well, i dunno, but if the matchmaker can bring a guy to a guy (is that true?) then i think you should. besides, you can't help it if both your tamas a guys, can you?

What Bell Sprout said is correct - only girl tamas with mate with boy tamas and vice versa. You can't have babies with a tama of the same sex - it doesn't matter how many times you connect, or if you use the love potion, they are never more than good friends (4 smiley faces on the friendship meter) compared to a boy and girl that can mate when they are partners (4 love hearts). I know of someone who says their cousins tama will only mate with tamas of the same sex, however I would find that very hard to believe unless I saw video evidence of it - showing the friend list/their sexes etc.

GK1

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back