I won't bite, let's be friends!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hatenatchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Hello! I just signed up for tamatalk. I read through the rules and the Users Guide to TamaTalk, but things are still a little bit fuzzy and confusing. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I also hope to make some friends! [/SIZE]

Here's a little bit about me: I have 5 tamagotchi's (I love them to bits :lol: ), and my favorite tamagotchi character is Hatenatchi (See user name). When I was younger and didn't have a tamagotchi, I used to watch my best friend play on her's. She had a Hatenatchi (It was on her v2). I've never had a Hatenatchi, but I can only hope. :D My favorite video games are Harvest Moon, and Zelda.

TamaTalk is going to be great! I just know it!

Hatenatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Hatenatchi!!

Welcome to Tamatalk! I really hope you enjoy it here. If you need help, PM the tamalk guides or PM anyone else for help if it's on their siggy!!

v4lover :eek:

Hi Hatenatchi!!Welcome to Tamatalk! I really hope you enjoy it here. If you need help, PM the tamalk guides or PM anyone else for help if it's on their siggy!!

v4lover ;)
Thanks for the tip! I do get a bit confused from time to time, so I'll be sure to ask a guide. I also have a friend to ask questions to. You see, no one was replying, so I decided it might be best if I make my own friends. I decided to PM someone, and before I knew it, they replied, and I had a friend!

Hello!Welcome to tamatalk!

mametchi ;)
Awwww thank you! It's nice to feel welcomed. What was it like when you first came to tamatalk? Did you make friends? Were you confused like some of us?(Well, me, anyway)

Awwww thank you! It's nice to feel welcomed. What was it like when you first came to tamatalk? Did you make friends? Were you confused like some of us?(Well, me, anyway)
When I was new,

I didn't even know how to get avatars , signatures or even change the color of my font but now I know how to do everthing!

I hope you have fun at Tama Talk!!

When I was new,I didn't even know how to get avatars , signatures or even change the color of my font but now I know how to do everthing!

I hope you have fun at Tama Talk!!
That's how I was feeling. But things are less confusing now. Heh heh. I saw your siggy and thatsa lot of tamagotchi's you have! I have 5.

Hi! Welcome to Tamatalk! Hope you have fun here! If you have any questions I'm just a PM away! ^.^
Awwww, thank you! I'll be sure to PM you if I have any questions!

Hi! I wouldn't mind being friends.

I have at least 30 Tamagotchis but I don't keep track, most are broken some way or other and I have 2 running (V4.5 and V5) and my li'l sis has 1 V5 running. The rest are ~\.Out of batterieS./~

Have you learned about colour coding and things like that? If not, I can show you.

I've been on for two years, but it sure is confusing at the start.

Random people start PMing you so you cannot tell who is nice and who is not. But don't worry.

Most of us on here are nice.

Hi! I wouldn't mind being friends.
I have at least 30 Tamagotchis but I don't keep track, most are broken some way or other and I have 2 running (V4.5 and V5) and my li'l sis has 1 V5 running. The rest are ~\.Out of batterieS./~

Have you learned about colour coding and things like that? If not, I can show you.

I've been on for two years, but it sure is confusing at the start.

Random people start PMing you so you cannot tell who is nice and who is not. But don't worry.

Most of us on here are nice.
Wow! That's so much! If I had that many, I'd buy batteries for all of them, and then start them all up at the same time! Hee hee! That would be awesome!

P.S I agree on the stop global warming thing. I'm all in for the enviroment!

Hi welcome to tamatalk! I love your username! Anyways have a great time and enjoy your stay!

Wow! That's so much! If I had that many, I'd buy batteries for all of them, and then start them all up at the same time! Hee hee! That would be awesome!P.S I agree on the stop global warming thing. I'm all in for the enviroment!
Global warming is soooo horrible!

ANyhow, sorry for this late welcome:

Welcome ta tamatalk!

mametchi ;)

Hey and welcome!

If you have any Qs you can pm me, and I'll be there just to chat :angry:

You'll get addicted to this site! I betcha. (I've been on since '05). If you need help, look out for binary. Binary seems to be all-knowing! lol.

~tama_grl

hey its always nice to have a new member on tamatalk

respect and follow the rules please.

pm me if you have questions or if you need somone to talk to.....

VeryDisturbed

Hi welcome to tamatalk! I love your username! Anyways have a great time and enjoy your stay!
Thanks! I'm glad you like my user name! Heh heh! I like your avatar by the way, the colors hurt my eyes! :)

hey its always nice to have a new member on tamatalk respect and follow the rules please.

pm me if you have questions or if you need somone to talk to.....

VeryDisturbed
I'm glad I'm wanted. :) I try my very hardest to follow the rules. I once made a mistake. I put something in the wrong section. I'm so very grateful that my karma didn't go down.

Latest posts

Back