ICarly

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry. :) I think people get the point. xD
Sorry but I really hate that show it's so annoying. >.> It's not as bad as Naturally, Sadie though.
13 times. xD Counting the other posts you made after that one.

I hate iCarly for a MILLION reasons. Here are a few:

1) My sis is obsessed with it. She watches it whenever it's on and goes to the website everytime the PC is logged on.

2) It's turning everyone I know ((well, almost)) into little Carly-wannabes, AKA, monsters.

3) I was caught by my sis when I was going to a forum site ending with .net, and my sis came up to me saying "DOT NET??? DOT NET IS FOR LOSERS!!!" And that same night I found a post there saying that that line was from "iCarly"

4) Carly acts like she's "all that" and she knows everything. She wins EVERY fight with her "friends ((I call them forced minions >_>))" and everyone on the show loves her webshow.

I HATE iCarly. She can't even ACT. Every time Sam and Carly appear on the camera, she looks spooked, like she's opening her mouth for the doctor to stick a popsickle stick in there.

And on the website, everyone is posing stupidly but Carly. She's just smiling and trying to look all cool.

I also hate how they make their own versions of everything. Examples:

Skybucks coffee

Real: STARbucks coffee.

and I don't know if this one is real or not. My sis told me about it:

Galaxy Wars

Real: Star Wars. It REALLY ticks me off how they do that.

Jonas book of world records

Giennes ((spellcheck plz?)) book of world records

NOTE: This offence was not aimed at any of you. So don't take it as if it was. It was aimed at iCarly. If you are iCarly's producers, then feel free to feel as offended as you like.

Don't start throwing rocks at me please. I might bite you.

Sorry for the extra long annoying insulting post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think my post may have covered it for me XD
All the things you said about iCarly just took the words right out of my mouth (except for the sisters part since I don't have one, I'm an only child). xDD

That's right. Miranda Cosgrove and the cast of iCarly can't act AT ALL. :lol: The show's very dumb and retarded too. I'm sorry if this offends anyone but that's my opinion. :mametchi: iCarly's (the show) also super annoying. I hate it so much. >.< And please, anyone, please don't say that this is the 14th time I've said how much I hate it because I already know. >.< Freedom of speech?

Personally I love it so sorry to you guys who dont but i do and that's what matters to me!

Chloe^.^

CAn you believe it? I started this on March 27 and TWO months later ,exactly, it is still the first topic.

I really like it. xP My sister got me to like it, now I always watch it when its on.

I love iCarly! I've loved it ever since I saw it on September 15, 2007, the day it was premiered (sp?)! iCarly rocks! THEY BETTER DO A SEASON 2!

Latest posts

Back