Ice cream!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky23

Reaction score
What... is your favorite ice cream? Lol...

I'm eating some ice cream right now. It's chocolate and vanilla on a waffle cone. Usually I like plain cake cones better but waffle is good. My favorite ice cream is Cookies and Cream.... yummeh...

What's your favorite ice cream?

Favorite kind of cone?

OK THE QUESTION OF A LIFE TIME!

Cone? Or Cup!?!!? O____o

*hyperventilates in emo corner*

Mine is....

CHOCOLATE BROWNIE OVERLOAD!!!

But they don't sell it anymore!

Cone, duh! Sugar cone! OMFG!

My favorite is mint choco-chip. Nom nom nom. OR chocolate with cherry dip. I LOVE cherry dip! If I could just order a cone filled with cherry dip, trust me, I would! NOM OM NOM CHOMP OM NOM NOM.

*hands you a cone filled with cherry dip*

*waits for reaction*

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-tackles cone-

Chocolate is the best.

It's the only one I've ever really had, with the eception of the occasional vanilla.

I've never tried anything else apart from those two flavors (that is, assuming, we're not talking about all those fancy ice-creams they sell at the grocery store).

I love chocolate.

And a cup.

I hate cones.

Cones rock. They are totally original.

That's why you hear "Ice cream cones" not "Ice cream cups"

Mine is....
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE OVERLOAD!!!

But they don't sell it anymore!
OMG I LOVED THAT! it was really good. Also at my nearby dairy Queen they had brownie earthquake. It was like 2 small brownies in chocolate ice cream with like chocolate syrup poured ALL OVER IT. SO MUCH CHOCOLATE!

o and i like cup and cone. If im hungry i get cone too eat if im like ehh i get cup. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back