Iceland's blog of halfness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iceland <3

Reaction score
Hey guise it's me, Iceland, and I've decided to start a log with my v4.5! This is my first log, which I will be doing with my v4.5, Lizzy. Black is for me, and pink is for Lizzy!Since Lizzy just hatched, she had no hearts full, obvio- GRRRRARRGH FEED ME -usly I'm working on it, Here are four scones, eat up! But this sucks like English food Fine, here's some cereal. Well, lets go play some games for happiness.

Sorry for no posts, I went to North Carolina and the internet was super slow and I couldn't post, so I'm gonna log Lizzie's child tomorrow, and my v5.5 today!

Today my v5.5 came in the mail, so I hatched it as soon as I got the package open, as you all know how hard that is, I hatched the Nekay family, Everyone say hello! Hello! Hi! guise stawp yelling pls. HOW DO YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT DOLAN??

Color code!!!

Brown is for female mimifuwatchi

Green is for male futabatchi

and pink is for female omututchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
So, it's been about an hour since everyone evolved! mimifuwatchi is now a pretty little belltchi, omututchi is now atororotchi, and last but not least, futabatchi is a... mouse? Are you kidding me? He's a mouse. Why do you do this to me? It's not my fault!! YES IT IS! GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE! Fine. I'M OUT! PEACE!

Latest posts

Back