Ichigotchi's big adventure in Ponyville introduction

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawaiitamagotchipanda

Reaction score
Introduction

Ichigotchi

I look at the window beside my starwberry red bed. I slam my strawberry alarm clock with my head and groan as i look at the shape shifting world. "Ow." i mumble, rubbing my head. i jump off and stare out the window. Its not my backyard.

Its the crazy world some Lauren person made up. And I don't think she is a tama. I hear the squeals of Memetchi and realized that she must have woken up from her slumber and was

looking out the window. But then i turn around and see her starng at me. She screams again. "You need a new bow! Whatever happened to your old one?" She runs over, placing a green bow on my head. "There. You are so much better now." I shrug, and then moved aside so she could see what had happened to Tama Planet. She gasps, forgetting all about my messy outfit, and starts dialing her phone. "119, emergency at Tama street!" Memetchi runs out onto the street. i try to stop her, but it was too late. I couldn't see her anymore.

Latest posts

Back