Icons

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchigirl230000

Reaction score
Well i posted this guide on another forum,And i will post it here too.(Let me know if this is in the wrong section please) *edit: moved to Tamagotchi Tips & Tricks*

A V2 ICON GUIDE....

STATS ICON

The stats icon is the first icon you will see on every tamagotchi.It should look like a weighing scale.This is the stats icon,In which is used to check how your tamagotchi is getting on.Things you may check are:

The weight of your Tamagotchi

The name of your tamagotchi

-The age of your tamagotchi

-Amount of Training

-How happy it is

-How hungry it is

It is the most basic tool,And is very helpful in checking your tamagotchi's health.

FOOD ICON

This icon is for feeding you tamagotchi.It is the second icon and should look like a man in a chefs hat.There are two options:

MEAL

SNACK

You can choose which one.The meal choice will feed you tamagotchi a meal.This meal varies depending on how old you tamagotchi is.It should make your tamagotchi's hungry hearts fill up black.When you tama has has enough meals,It will refuse to eat more.The snack choice allows you to feed you tamagotchi a snack which you have brought from the shop.It should make your tamagotchi's happy hearts fill up with black.

CLEANING ICON

This icon is the thrid icon.It should look like a potty.This allows you to clean up your tama's poop.If there is no poop on the screen,this icon will do nothing.

GAMES AND SHOP ICON

This is the fourth icon.It should look like a bat and ball.You have two choices which are:

GAME

SHOP

The game choice allows you to play games with you tama.If you win a game,you will get money to spend in the shop and buy things.All the games are:

JUMP

BUMP

HEADING

SLOT

The older your tamagotchi gets,the more games avaliable.

The shop choice allows you to buy things from a shop,Including snacks,things your tama can eat,or items,things you tama can do suff with.

CONNECTING ICON

You can connect with other tamagotchis.They can make friends,mate and hate eachother.

TRAINING ICON

The seventh icon.This icon should look liek somebody shouting.Disipline your tama for being naughty,or give it a pat on the back when it is sad with this icon.

DOCTORS ICON

Icon number eight.It should look like a doctors bag.You can heal your tamagotchi with this icon.If you tamagotchi has a skull over it's head that means it is deadly ill and needs the doctors badly.If the tamagotchi has a tooth over it's head tha tmeans it has toothache and can it go to the doctors now?

LIGHTS ICON

Turn the lights on and off with this icon.It is number nine and looks like a lamp.When your tamagotchi falls asleep turn the light off,and when it is awake,leave the light on.

ATTENTION ICON

The tenth and most important icon.This icon looks like two eyes wrapped in a bubble.This icon is highlighted when it needs attention.Sometimes your tamagotchi fakes it,then you must punish it with the Training icon.Or your tamagotchi isn't faking,it could be ill,hungry or unhappy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that. Um.. could you do one for the V3, because most people on this site have V3, like me!
Well,V3 icons are mostly the same,Only you have a few more things added to to the games and friend list icon.

I will work on it. :furawatchi:

This is a pretty good icon guide, if people can't read the instructions or have bought a tamagotchi without any instructions at all. Yes, maybe you should make a V3 guide, but I think this one's perfect! :furawatchi:

This is a pretty good icon guide, if people can't read the instructions or have bought a tamagotchi without any instructions at all. Yes, maybe you should make a V3 guide, but I think this one's perfect! :furawatchi:

Thanks for being so positive Rensa. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back