iD L 15th Anniversary vs. Princess Spacey Version - which one do you prefer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am thinking about getting either the 15th anniversary edition iD L or the Princess Spacey one. For those of you who are familiar with both, which one do you prefer?

Are there any new post adult forms (aside from for Himespetchi) and secret characters in the Princess Spacey version? It seems like the 15th anniversary edition has more new content.

15th anniversary all the way!!

The 15th anniversary iD L has a lot of new and exclusive content that you can only get on that version, while the Princess Spacy version is more like an improved version of the regular iD L xD

The 15th anniversary version also has the best set of characters ever in my oppinion, most of the characters are do not feature on the regular iD L, it has a lot of variety, it even has Ura Characters! and it also has some really adorable exclusive characters such as Otogitchi, Momotchi and Princesstchi :D

You also get cool features such as changing your character's outline to red and you can find a lot of known cute characters on the different destinations, the nostalgia in this one is strong! :p

I would say go for the 15th anniversary version, but the Princess Spacy is amazing too, so it doesn't matter wich one you get, they are both worth it ^_^

15th anniversary all the way!!
The 15th anniversary iD L has a lot of new and exclusive content that you can only get on that version, while the Princess Spacy version is more like an improved version of the regular iD L xD

The 15th anniversary version also has the best set of characters ever in my oppinion, most of the characters are do not feature on the regular iD L, it has a lot of variety, it even has Ura Characters! and it also has some really adorable exclusive characters such as Otogitchi, Momotchi and Princesstchi :D

You also get cool features such as changing your character's outline to red and you can find a lot of known cute characters on the different destinations, the nostalgia in this one is strong! :p

I would say go for the 15th anniversary version, but the Princess Spacy is amazing too, so it doesn't matter wich one you get, they are both worth it ^_^
Wow, I wasn't aware that you could change the color of your character's outline, that's awesome! I'm definitely going for the 15th anniversary edition then, I'm really excited about the fact that so many older characters are on there, like Mimitchi!

Thanks a lot for your response!

I prefer the Princess Spacy iD L. It has better characters and the games are a lot more fun. :) I hate the 15thA games, lol.

Yep like myiko said the 15th is definantly the best if the best in my opinion it's actually the best tamagotchi ever, it includes everything really from almost every past version, it's made for fans with things chosen by fans and gives both the nostalgic and new feel. The games are my avasalute favourite as they are challenging and I've never been bored or can't be bothered playing them to make money, the maze game is great as it makes you want to play it again and again to win and you get more gotchi if you do.

The characers MY GOD the characters are amazing it has charatcers both old and new and some never ever being raisable before.

The ps IDL is good but it seems more like a normal idl with a few added and replaced features while the 15th could almost be its own version.

15th Anniversary. It's one of my most favourite tamagotchi releases. There are characters from vintage & connection eras, as well as cute new characters; and many more unique characters than the Princess Spacy Version. I personally find the games amazing too on the 15th Anniversary - they make me think, and so are more engaging to me than other Tamagotchi games.

The best part of the 15th anniversary is the destinations. Just amazing. You can hop in a time machine, which takes you back to the vintage era - you can briefly visit the Angelgotchi, Devilgotchi, Umino and Morino worlds. I love it. There are also Ura and Akai worlds, and more that I've yet to unlock myself ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back