ID L and Station dilemma

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been looking around at TamaTalk for a bit as an anon. however, i have started (again) to want to own a Tamagotchi and have the heart to buy it, but my funds are a bit low, as such, i must make the right decision, and pick the best things to buy.

I remember in 1997 when my dad bought me my first tamagotchi, it was a little chick, and it was green, and i think it costed $20 back then.

Now, though i'm past the age of playing with one anymore according to many people, i can't help but want to play it anyway.

Only problem is...all my old tamagotchis have DISAPPEAREDDDDD!!! I know i never throw out stuff that holds memories for me, ESPECIALLY something as EPIC as tamagotchis, but i simply can't find mine! I want to buy the iDL, however, they do cost quite a bit, and i'm not sure i have the dedication that most of you have. I kind of stopped playing for a LOONNNGGG time. Before it was just looking after it, and now there's wallpapers??! Visiting granparents? Park? PETS??!!?!? (lol, pets of pets).

But anyway, i want to get one, and i will.

But i'm crazy intrigued by the whole interacting tamagotchis idea. BAck when i had them, they couldn't interact with each other, unless i used the digimon ones, but that's another forum, another story.

Which means i need to buy TWO. But i thought buying 2 IDLs seemed a bit silly, even if i change the colours, which is how i stumbled upon the id station. I want to get it, but it's out of stock, etc etc etc, out of print and so on.

I have found some really, REALLY expensive places for the IDStation, and a cheaper place for IDL. However, if i buy both from Ebay, it appears it might be cheaper. However, altogether it's still about $AU160+ ~maybe... i am willing to fork it out, but my wallet is clamping onto my fingers and not letting me let go. It IS quite expensive.

But i really really REALLY want an ID Station as well as a IDL.

My question begins here:

Should i get the ID Station now? Or should i wait for maybe IDL's version of the ID station if it'll ever come out and if there's any rumours about it happening...etc

Should i buy from the ebay store that may or may not have combined shipping (however the ID station is about $90+). On ebay i can get the white or yellow IDL for $50 +$12 shipping. On another store it's $56.00 for item and shipping (choice of colours i.e the blue or purple one).

I don't mind waiting for the item to arrive. I'm used to buying online and don't need super fast shipment.

WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOOO?!?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say just buy the iD L. I mean, I'm not sure about the whole station thing (how it works) but it seems like it's just downloads an money for your iD, so some of the stuff may not even work with the iD L. In fact, if you buy it it's possble nothign will work. Plus, it's a lot of money for something that doesn't do a lot (in my opinion). Do some research and see what you want.

I'd say just buy the iD L. I mean, I'm not sure about the whole station thing (how it works) but it seems like it's just downloads an money for your iD, so some of the stuff may not even work with the iD L. In fact, if you buy it it's possble nothign will work. Plus, it's a lot of money for something that doesn't do a lot (in my opinion). Do some research and see what you want.
Dear Violetchi,

I have researched and seen the youtube clips, and they're just sooo prettyyyyy...<3_<3 that's why i want it...>< The games, the animation and what not. In one of Ra's videos righttt.t...here:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png and you can interact it with your ID L according to lots of google searches and from a topic here on tamatalk...somewhere. At least, one user said so.
One of the other reasons i want to get the station is because i don't want to buy two of the same tamagotchi IDLs, i mean, as cool as they are, buying two is a bit silly in my opinion at the moment.

As you can see, my subconscious has already told me to buy the station.

I NEED SOME MORE RATIONAL REASONS FOR ME NOT TO BUY IT SINCE THAT'S THE CASEEEE, HAAALLLPPPP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back