ID L Care Miss Help.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickkannel

Reaction score
Maybe I am just dumb. And I am sure there are like 100 topics about it already. But I just don't understand how to get a care miss on the ID L. I know you are suppose to empty either happy or hungry and then wait until your Tama stops calling your name. So I empty one of them and wait for the tama to stop calling my name and the attention light to turn off. It seems to not go off. How long do i have to wait until it does? I am so confused. And I need help, because I don't like most of the perfect care characters.

Not too long; you usually have to wait 15 minutes for the call light to turn off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I can help.....To get a care miss you have to let either the hungry OR happy meter empty. When your ID L then calls for attention, just ignore it (very hard I know ;) ) until the attention icon turns off. This may take 10-15 minutes (I am not exactly sure). When you then tend to it, you will see that your tama either continues as normal/is sick/just stands in the center of the screen with hearts around its head. This counts as one care miss. Then fill the meter you let empty (hungry or happy) with only one meal/snack...then you can repeat the process again until you got the total amount of care misses required to obtain the character you wanted to get. It is not advisable to let both your hungry and happy meters empty, because then your tama may leave you. Hope this helped a bit :D

Thanks so much guys. I guess I just wasnt waiting long enough. I am impatient. And I don't like my tamas to be sad or hungry. haha. Well I don't think I have enough time do get the teen I wanted now. I was going to try to get Kutchipatchi, but now I guess I'll just go for KuroMametchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back