iD-L Christmas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FullBlownWitch

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was just wondering, which can be dangerous and slightly difficult given the question I'm about to ask, if anyone knows what usually happens around midnight on the iD-L. I'm purposely staying up with camera at the read to see if I can find out what happens, if anything on Christmas Eve. Be it Santa, a reindeer, an elf, etc etc. Are there any accounts as to what might happen, or what has been known to happen on other colour tamagotchi?

In the middle, is that Himespetchi? (I may have misspelled that. ;) )

Ps thanks for getting that, it's adorable!

Hmm.. On the V4 There is a Talking Cristmas tree, But this is cool! ^^

Doesn't it get dark when your tama goes to sleep? Like the older tamas?

....Weird...

In the middle, is that Himespetchi? (I may have misspelled that. ;) )

Ps thanks for getting that, it's adorable!
Hmm.. On the V4 There is a Talking Cristmas tree, But this is cool! ^^

Doesn't it get dark when your tama goes to sleep? Like the older tamas?

....Weird...
It IS adorable, I truly wish I had been able to check the video settings before I started recording though. I am kicking myself for that, because the text was so blurry and then the little present that dropped down was also really blurry, ugh.

And Niz, if you wanted to check out my log, you'll see that on the iD-L there is a talking xmas tree all through December, and to conserve battery power, the screen just shuts off, then pops back on if there are any really important things that need doing immediately. Otherwise you just hit a button gently and the screen lights up and you can go from there :)

And just to add, you can look at your Tama while it sleeps (Yeah, THAT doesn't sound stalkerish). Like, it's not the screen with the snores, but you can look at your Tama in the bed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back