iD L downloads via 3DS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkalila

Reaction score
On the back of the 3DS, there appears to be an infrared port. I was wondering if that could be used to download things to the iD L, and if so, how? I think I've seen this question on here before, but I can't find the topic and I don't remember the outcome.

Yeah you're probably right! I just figured it was worth a shot to ask. :p

The IR port on 3DS's only receives transmissions- it can't send them. Which of course means you can't send downloads using the 3DS >n<. I did some research into it in the hope I wouldn't need to buy something for it.

As far as I can tell it has both send and receive capability (as demonstrated by the Circle Pad Pro add-in), however so far it has not yet demonstrated its capability of sending "files".

it'd be possible if there was any built in software that allows for sending files. Right now it's just as possible as sending files via a remote.

The only thing that it is used for is accessories. Like the portal of power from skylanders: swap force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back