iD-L Icons?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FullBlownWitch

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I remember having asked this before, but I actually can't find my original topic about it;

forgive me for that mods, I don't mean to repeat the topic.

In regards to the iD-L icons, where the little houses and trees - when do you have the ability to change them? Didn't it have something to do with connecting with other iD-Ls?

I don't mind the little houses and trees, I just want to remember how/why they could change.

Help, my lovies? <3

When you get to your 8th unique character (8th different one, making sure you're getting all the happy symbols for each ;) ), then a new location will be unlocked. The hot springs, I think. Go there once and then they'll appear in the stats menu! After that they'll appear with every fourth unique character, if that makes sense. ;)

Kinda yeah. So I'm on my 8th generation, but I had the same character twice in a row at one point I think, therefore I would need to wait for the 9th generation of unique, tamatomo-ed characters to get that.

And then you're saying that in the location list, the hot springs will unlock, and after having visited the hot springs, I will be able to change the icons from the STATS screens?

As well as I can change the icons once every 4th unique character?

What happens if you've already had them, had one of the 32 a few times in a row or something?

You're stuck with the icons until you hit the 4th?

Right except for the last post. ;)

You unlock a NEW icon change every four generations, but you can change them anytime you want. You could change them 20 times a day, though I don't know why you'd want to. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back