iD L nail polish removing under neath the front cover.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orandatchi

Reaction score
DSC05906.jpg
I kind of need help here. It's kind of the same to Pikachi's problem but it's on my iD L's cover. :eek:
DSC05907.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oh no! nail poish! well if you clean the faceflate with polish remover you'll be better off than Pikachi, there is not much to see through the faceplate, so polish remover may leave the face a bit corroded but clean of yucky goop.

DON'T USE NAIL POLISH REMOVER! I asked around on Google, and I learned that nail polish is like a type of plastic, and to remove it, the polish remover eats away at it. So it will eat away at your tama, too! That's why i haven't used it, ZuZu... It would probably just make it a lot worse... my sister spilled some on our kitchen table once, and it ate away at the wood varnish.

So far I've been using a mixture of toothpaste and conditioner to try and buff it out, and while it is still there, it's definitely improved. I'm also trying other things that people have suggested on my post, and I'll let you know if anything works or makes it worse.

Perfume is the right trick since everybody is saying it'll work, it'll also make ur tama smell nice :)

AHHHH! Where you trying to take the pink off?! WAAA! Why do that?! O.O;

What about those Magic Erasers from Mr.Clean? Nearly dry, carefully scrubbing? Sometimes those things work really well, other times its not so good. Then it won't scratch the part that is painted.

Even a normal eraser might do something. Just be gentle with it... Preferably not on a pencil with metal....

You could probably get away with soaking it in water for a night and then start picking it off the next morning... (or next chance you get) Just make sure it IS dry if it fails and you are putting it back for obvious reasons.

What about those Magic Erasers from Mr.Clean? Nearly dry, carefully scrubbing? Sometimes those things work really well, other times its not so good. Then it won't scratch the part that is painted.
Be careful with Magic Erasers, the "magic" is actually just melamine foam, which is a powerful abrasive.

It's like a super-fine sandpaper. If you're planning on using them on painted surfaces or objects things that can scratch up easily (such as Tamagotchis), be careful and test a small area first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back