iD L out of print?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Hippopotumas

Reaction score
well, I went to a website called CD Japan and last year I almost bought an iD L but then saved up for an iPod instead, and now when i want to get a blue iD L it says

Avaliability: out of print :eek:

Is this true??? :huh: and is it is, where can I get a decently priced iD L??? :eek:

Yes, Bandai is no longer making the iD L. They're selling the 15th aniversary iD L now, not the regular one.

Soon enough they're going to be selling the iD L Princess Spacy version.

Try eBay. If you don't see a "great" priced one now, well, they show up every so often. Also try tBay.

Yes, Bandai is no longer making the iD L. They're selling the 15th aniversary iD L now, not the regular one.

Soon enough they're going to be selling the iD L Princess Spacy version.

Try eBay. If you don't see a "great" priced one now, well, they show up every so often. Also try tBay.
i agree, most of the iD L's on ebay are reasonably priced, almost all the ones i've seen are under $100. however, as with all online shopping, i advise that you keep an eye out for scams. the ones that are cheaper i usually avoid. the seller for mine shipped pretty quickly. (well...if you call two weeks quick. :p ) if you want to see for yourself, try this link i got mine from this seller and it has free shipping. good luck!

really? Because I found a pink one for $20.50 on ebay. should i steer clear on that???
I think I know which one you're talking about. It's an auction with some time left to bid. The price probably won't stay at 20.50. It's a legit one though. The seller is reputable and there's a non-stock picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back