iD L shipped today!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FullBlownWitch

Reaction score
I am so very excited ladies, gents and tamas alike!!

I can't believe it. He's managed to wow me with how quickly he's acting!

I did do what some of you said I should, emailing him to see if he would mark it as a gift, or mark it for something under $25. Only thing is, when he emailed me twice this morning to say it had been shipped and what not - he didn't mention anything about the last email I had sent him in regards to the gift stuff. So here's hoping he will still do that for me :)

I am so excited guys!! The Canada Post website is nattering on about how people aren't getting their items within 5-7 days anymore, but closer to a month, etc etc. So, I guess we'll see ;)

Keep your fingers crossed that it won't cost an arm and a leg, (if anything!) to pick it up! And that it gets here before the 23rd.. ;)

Yep. Jason had a day off and wouldn't get back until the 12th, but after he came back my Nano got shipped.

Yep. Jason had a day off and wouldn't get back until the 12th, but after he came back my Nano got shipped.
Well, I didn't purchase from Jason. I purchased from a man named Takuko. He seems quite pleasant. His account says he's "off" on weekends and works throughout the week. So I thought that was pretty cool that it warned me. I hope that he will have it shipped here as quickly as I've heard Jason does.

As well as I hope he's nice enough to mark it as a gift or mark it down lots so that I won't have to deal with silly, stupid duty fees!!

-The name sounds familiar... Humm...-

Its Familiar, I bought stuff from him a few times.... a while ago. I haven't in a rather longtime.

I know many people tend to label items "gift" or way below the price... I'm crossed for ya. I hope it comes without issue or customs cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
-The name sounds familiar... Humm...-

Its Familiar, I bought stuff from him a few times.... a while ago. I haven't in a rather longtime.

I know many people tend to label items "gift" or way below the price... I'm crossed for ya. I hope it comes without issue or customs cost.
Don't quote me on the name, for I'm too arsed to go into ebay or gmail to check.

I hope it goes smoothly from the transaction on, it cost so much to begin with that anything else is just insult to injury - regardless if it's "worth" it or not.

If you got it from the same person you linked in another topic (KawiiOtaku) I've ordered from them... I think... *Think... they sent it as a gift.... But I can't be too sure since it was a while ago.

I love it so much... Turning off the Tama-Go for it will be much worth it too. I have some size images in my log. The IDL and the Tama-Go are face to face and one side by side with a connection. (and my nano) I haven't put it down yet. I plan to link all the happy stamps/growth chart and my wallpapers I made in there too. The program is there... But you need to find something IR to send it... I have an old "IPAQ" I use for transferring...

If you got it from the same person you linked in another topic (KawiiOtaku) I've ordered from them... I think... *Think... they sent it as a gift.... But I can't be too sure since it was a while ago.

I love it so much... Turning off the Tama-Go for it will be much worth it too. I have some size images in my log. The IDL and the Tama-Go are face to face and one side by side with a connection. (and my nano) I haven't put it down yet. I plan to link all the happy stamps/growth chart and my wallpapers I made in there too. The program is there... But you need to find something IR to send it... I have an old "IPAQ" I use for transferring...
Oh bummer - see, I don't have an IR type thing, at all. Oh well. I can't really be fussed about that stuff. I just want the pet and the fun.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/310341900942?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_7451wt_808

Yeah, that's the same guy that you ordered from. I hope he sends it as a gift. He seems pleasant enough, but that the same time, what do they really care? hahaha, he already got my money so to speak.

I know that sending it as a gift is nice, because then i won't have to spend extra for it. YAY! :) Keep those fingers crossed for that, eh ;) haha

I did check out the picture you're talking about, I loved it. I saved it on my computer, so that I can still make that comparison. It's a GOOD size. Big enough to handle and see what all is on the screen, and small enough to pocket and keep secret/safe!! I'm excited now. SO EXCITED.

The only reason I was really dreading receiving it was because of those duty hassles. Hopefully I won't have to deal with that at all :p

Also - I have a feeling that deactivating the TMGO will be worth it. I know that the GO is realllllly fun and really good, but unfortunately, there are no goals. Nothing that has to be done, or that really should be done. Plus, it's in COLOUR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back