ID L Tama Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitatama

Reaction score
Hi there!

I have a few questions about tama ID L. Hope u can help out! :)

1.My first question is,my tama often shows happy birthday banners and all sorts of birthday stuff! Does it think its my birthday so often or is it the tamagotchis birthday? :huh:

2.When will you unlock the third screen by the stats? Will you immidiately unlock all the icons?

3.I have heard, you can send minigames, and Travel Destinations. But what mini games? I thought u can only do that by the ID! Do ID games work on the ID L? If, then how do u download them?

4.My last question is, on the tamagotchi ID Station, Uwasatchi gave me two little messages saying something japanese. I have sent them to my ID L tama, but what do they say!?

Also I have unlocked a ticket on the Station, but that only works on the ID tama doesn't it?

It would be soooo cool if you could answer these Questoins! Please!

Thx

Kitatama :D

1. The birthday banner appears on each adult Tamagotchi character's birthday. Example: On November 23 you'll see a birthday banner because that's Mametchi's birthday. It'll appear even if you don't have Mametchi on that day.

2. Every 4th unique adult character that you successfully raise to TaMaToMo level will unlock a new travel destination. Some of those travel destinations unlock a new icon background (related to that destination) when you visit there. It'll take many generations before you unlock all the icon backgrounds.

3. A member on Tama-Zone is in (or was in) Japan and downloaded (and shared) close to 100 foods/toys/minigames/accessories/clothes/letters/etc for the Tamagotchi-iD L from tama-id-l.com. So, we have some for the Tamagotchi-iD L. Download files for the Tamagotchi-iD (from tama-id.com) do not work on the Tamagotchi-iD L. (Here's the link to the Tamagotchi-iD L downloads: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=24523 )

4. They're recipes for meals, snacks, toys, or wallpapers.

5. Unfortunately, yes, the ticket is a travel destination and won't work on the Tamagotchi-iD L.

Thanks for the answer!

Just one more question, how do I transfer the downloaded files from the computer to my tama? Do I use the download icon to connect it to the computer? Plese help! Do I transfer the backgrounds I created the same way?

Thanks for the answer!

Just one more question, how do I transfer the downloaded files from the computer to my tama? Do I use the download icon to connect it to the computer? Plese help! Do I transfer the backgrounds I created the same way?
The only way of transfering downloads is via IR. If your computer doesn't have an IR port, then you can add a USB-IR adapter (not very reliable connection) or transfer the downloads (via Bluetooth, USB cable, or memory card) to a compatible cellphone then beam them across to the Tamagotchi-iD L from the cellphone (most reliable method.) A list of compatible cellphones can be found here: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=22536

With tamagotchi ID l will it work in australia? Does it use normal batteries?

Yes, it will work virtually anywhere but the language will always be in Japanese. It uses two AAA batteries, you can pick them up in your local convenience stores.

Topic locked,

please know that if it hasn't been posted in 3 months, its called bumping the topic.

You can always make a new topic after this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back