ID-L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grizzlebear

Reaction score
I am planning on buying an ID-L but i dont have a compatible cellphone! So how would I get custom content? :huh:

Some models of compatible cell phones (such as the Palm Treo 600) can sometimes be found at a very low price on ebay.

Some models of compatible cell phones (such as the Palm Treo 600) can sometimes be found at a very low price on ebay.
But can only afford the ID-L after that ill be broke so could I use some other system or mod a different infared item?

Well... I use a IPAQ, from 2002 or so.... It could be older. (A older....cousin...? of the IPAD....) I'm lucky I have one that still works... Doesn't keep a charge well... I also had to use a memory card reader since I no longer have the "IPAQ" program... I think the "Palm" stuff came out after the IPAQ... but its sorta fuzzy when it did.

Its an old computer gadget... I would look for older gadgets... you might get lucky and find something.

Personally, buy the ID L soon... Then worry about the transfer later. That's is what I did...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back