Idea's for future tama's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiversion3

Reaction score
Another idea I had was to add language to tamagotchis, allowing them to actually speak words, instead of just various "beeping" noises. Mabye even allowing them to respond to our voice like with furbys, OR communicating with them by typing in sentences and words by selecting numbers,letters, and punctuations in a built in keypad (like cellphones have for text messages). (selecting letters using one of the 3 buttons) Offcourse with this idea, the instruction manual would have to provide a dictionary for tama words they speak and understand.

Another idea would be adding a motion sensor (like in pikachu 2). They could make a racing game on the tamagotchi (like in the gameboy game), the harder you shake your tamagotchi, the faster your tama will run in the race game, giving him/her a better chance at winning. You could have gold,silver, and bronze metals given out, and prizes aswell.

Sounds like an few good ideas to me!

nice ideas now all u have to do is send ur ideas 2 china! :D

They would just make the tamagotchi in different languages for each country if it spoke.

I do have one reason why this shouldnt be a problem. I have the voice activated neopets, I must say english words for it to respond. I dont know if it came ouit in any other country, but if it were a tama, you can bet it would be a big here in the United States or Canada!

But most likely it would be talking to your tama by typing in words, so making different symbols and letters for each language shouldnt be a problem, they already do that for many other electronic things these days.

Any way how to contact the makers of tamagotchi to explain my ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
sk8er girl made a tpoic like this but it is slightly different.She has posted in some cool V4 ideas too!

The link is below.

V4 ideas!

*tama star* :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back