Identical twins!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it work if my tamgotchi is a teen? I don't know if it's just me or somebody else, it doesn't work on mine. The twin thing I meant, the code work well and stuff. But when I go to item and click on it it doesn't do anything.

there not exactly twins. ive tried it before.

it dissapears after a while.

It works!!!!!!!! but i'm only a teen so i can't use it yet! who's with me when i say teens and children tamagochis should have more privleges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

Punch this code into your v3: 32479 91490
Got to your items and you will find something called "!!". Use it. Then your long lost twin will come and visit for a little while! The item is reusable :D
THAT IS SO AWESOME! YOU ROCK

That is awesome! You rock. I love the music, and when they play together and run together. It

s SOOOOOOOO funny when it blows up. lol. :angry: :angry:

They

re really cute because i have a leafitchi and they are sooooooooo adorable! Ty sooooo much! Yo urock! Your awesome! ;) ;) ;) :D :D ;)

those that dont have v3 and still want one better get one quick because v4 comes out in january and once v4 comes most stores wont have v3, just like now v1 and v2 are hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back