Identifying My Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteLilChibiTama<3

Reaction score
Hi There Fellow Tamatalkers :)

I recently just got a Japanese Tamagotchi and i have no idea how to use it, or what it is.

These Are The Features:

- It is very large (15cm by 10cm)

- It has a censor and when you press the C button, you can pat the Tama using your hand to rub the tama

- It has a love-heart Infrared connection

- It Is Blue

- It is covered in pictures of Memetchi, Kutchipatchi and Gorippatchi

- There's also pictures of Bananas on it

- It says TMGC SCHOOL on the bottom, but the tamagotchi is huge, not like a normal school

- It has a stand on the back.

Any help in identifying this Tama would be very apprieciated :furawatchi:

Thanking you kindly

~ChibiTama~

-This Is A Picture Of What It Looks Like-

Tamagotchi Picture

Last edited by a moderator:
V=tamaMamita  Posted on May 25, 2010 07:07 pm    It is the HomeDeka for the Tamasuku!!  Otherwise known as the TamaFure, i think...
Hey thanks!! Tamafure? Any idea how it works or what I'm meant to do with it lol :furawatchi: I have 2 tama schools if that helps. :)

Hey thanks!! Tamafure? Any idea how it works or what I'm meant to do with it lol  ^_^   I have 2 tama schools if that helps.  :)
The TamaFure is a bit obscure. So it's kind of hard to find much information about it on the web.

There are only a few topics about it on TamaTalk. (I guess not many TamaTalk members have a TamaFure.) This has the most info in it: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=105766

There are a few informative topics about it on Tama-Zone. This link is for Tama-Zone's Japanese Tamagotchis Information Index: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=16982 There's a section in there for TamaFure. You might find some TamaFure-related information in the TamaSuku section too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back