Identity crisis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaManWitDaPlan

Reaction score
:unsure: Ok, so I got my tama v3 yesterday (FINALLY), but when I connect it to my v1's, they show my new tama as a nazotchi! (It is not a nazotchi) But what is really weird is that only on of my three v1's show up as a nazotchi on my v3!!! HELP! :) :) :) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Yes, this is because the V3 has more characters than V2.

Same with V1 and the V2.

It´s because V3 has more ´developed´characters that don´t exist in V2 or V1. That´s why it comes that Nazotchi character in the older versions of tamagotchi (V1 or V2) because it does not recognize the character from V3. Remember, the same thing can happen with V1 and V2. (Like V2 has more characters than V1)

Hope I helped :unsure:

~Tama-Shiba~

:unsure: Ok, so I got my tama v3 yesterday (FINALLY), but when I connect it to my v1's, they show my new tama as a nazotchi! (It is not a nazotchi) But what is really weird is that only on of my three v1's show up as a nazotchi on my v3!!! HELP! :) :) :) B) B) B) B) B) B)
Don't worry. That's because your v3 has more characters than v1/v2. So the v1 replaces the character with a 'nazotchi'.

so, same thing with a v3 not recognising a v1 oniontchi?
PS: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) B) B)
lol No prob :unsure:

~Tama-Shiba~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back