IDK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

glam_princez

Reaction score
MOVED to Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum

ok i know this sounds weird but um how do u train ur tamgotchi i cant do it even though i ha 1 b4 but i forgot allll about it so yea im stuck plz help.......... :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
MOVED to Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum

ok i know this sounds weird but um how do u train ur tamgotchi i cant do it even though i ha 1 b4 but i forgot allll about it so yea im stuck plz help.......... :unsure:
You can't train your tamagotchi. When your tamagotchi poops give it a TimeOut. Then when it cries or looks away from you, Praise it. It will boast up the training points but you can't train your tamagotchi.

Also when you see you Tamagotchi with little lines around it, press A (button on the far left) then press B (middle button) and it will go on the toilet. That also boasts up the training points. Sadly you can't train your tamagotchi.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Listen out for your tamagotchi - it will beep at you when you have a chance to win training points.

If you hear the beep and the attention icon is lit, have a look at the screen:

1. your tama may not look any different.

Check its Hungry and Happy hearts - if it is not totally empty on either one, then it is calling you for no reason and should be punished (Time Out)

2. your tama may be crying

It is unhappy - Praise it

3. your tama may have it's back to you with an angry puff of smoke appearing near it's head

It is in a bad mood - Praise it

You can also get training points if you wrap a gift to give to another tama, connect with it, but your tama doesn't hand over the present and instead gives a nasty suprise - like a snake or something

Punish your tama with a Time Out.

But don't give it a Time Out for doing a poop! It will just lose a Happy Heart but not gain a training point.

If you see the little wavy stink lines it means your tama needs the toilet - click on the flush icon and it will sit on a potty or toilet instead of making a mess on the floor - you won't get a training point for that - but you can fill one or two happy hearts :hitodetchi:

If I have forgotten any other opportunities to get training points I am sure one of the other TamaTalkers will chip in and let you know :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back