iDL Happy Symbol problem...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StenoTim

Reaction score
(Spoiler alert for iDL happy symbols in case you like to figure them out on your own!)

I finally broke down and looked up Kuromametchi's final happy symbol that I was missing: the Overalls.

However, after buying them and putting them on...they didn't give me the 4th happy symbol.

I've already gotten the 2-day, metal guitar, and curry symbols.

Any idea why he won't accept the overalls? Thanks for your help!

Hmm, that's weird. Sounds like some kind of glitch? Sure you got the right overalls?!

I think tamas have multiple happy items. I had Kikitchi and found an extra food item, if I'm remembering correctly, that wasn't on the Happy Symbol list but still earned me a stamp.

Then it wouldn't let me attain another stamp for another item that was supposed to be for Kikitchi.. If that makes sense.

Maybe it's not the overalls you're after. Keep checking around the web for different Kuromametchi items, maybe? Or perhaps you'll find the your last stamp and solve the problem.

Have you tried resetting your tama?

Either way, let us know how you get on. :)

Thanks! I've noticed many "extra" happy items, mainly holiday clothing (Halloween/Christmas) which gave a happy symbol unexpectedly.

I'll keep trying in the meantime! I think I'll try some snacks/desserts.

Hmm, that's weird. Sounds like some kind of glitch? Sure you got the right overalls?!

I think tamas have multiple happy items. I had Kikitchi and found an extra food item, if I'm remembering correctly, that wasn't on the Happy Symbol list but still earned me a stamp.

Then it wouldn't let me attain another stamp for another item that was supposed to be for Kikitchi.. If that makes sense.

Maybe it's not the overalls you're after. Keep checking around the web for different Kuromametchi items, maybe? Or perhaps you'll find the your last stamp and solve the problem.

Have you tried resetting your tama?

Either way, let us know how you get on. :)
So, it WAS the wrong overalls in the end. I tried the downloadable ones, but it was the ones that are already in the shop that I needed. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm I thought the id l's 4th happy symbol comes to the adult after 48 hours. (If memory serves)

Where did you get the overalls? Mines aren't even in the store for me to purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back