IDL or ID vs. Tamagotchi+Color

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IDL or ID or Tamagotchi+Color (which do you prefer?)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi Foreva

Reaction score
As you can see by the title I would like to know which of the three is the best.

I am looking to buy one of them but I want to see which of them is really worth my money.

You may post pictures and describe them if you'd like.

Please :] I need all the advice I can get

Thank you :]

-Tamagotchi Foreva

Depends a bit on your tastes, but if you like a more complicated tama then the iDL is great, (one of my personal Favs) I just re-started it today and I am having the most fun with it. it lasts for an extremely long time of neglect which is creepy ;], my brother couldn't find his for two days and when it did turn up his Kuromametchi was somehow still alive... ANYWAYS it's really fun if you don't mind carrying around a tama approx. twice as wide as your typical connection tama. Not as wide as the TMGO but still wide. the screen is smaller than the connection tamas which I noticed as I was measuring the screen to put on a screen protector. What induced me to buy it was the humongous character availability. plus all the characters look natural, in my opinion the v5 and TMGOs characters were starting to get kind of creepy o_O. but I love almost all the characters. there are seventeen girl characters and fifteen boys. another thing I like is if you get enough different characters with TaMaToMo (Pretty sure the symbols stand for tamagotchi tomodatchi[tamagotchi friend]) you get more locations to visit when you go out.

whelp, done ranting about how much I like the iDL mine needs to be fed, bye! and good luck finding the perfect tama for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Love my IDL. I always find more stuff to do with it. I've had it running for 36 generations now... Its pretty neat to me. It was instant love when it turned on. Expcially since it was my very first color tama. With addition to my 15th Anni version... Its even cooler. So much random stuff has happened between them both. Each connection with the 15th Anni, when you play a game, regardless, you get connection money... Atleast I think I have.

The IDLs are pretty close to each other in style. Games are different, 15th Anni being a bit more challenging. Then some of the wallpapers are different. With the items too, are mostly different. (Food, Toys, etc)Then of corse, the characters tend to be a bit different between the IDL and the 15th Anni versions. I would hate to ruin it for ya though.

I going to order an ID L (i think) next week.

I cant stop reading at diferents places that ID L is cool and better than the 15 anniversary.

So im between the Plus Color and the ID L.

i hope someone could tell me whats is more loved, and those things wich ID L is better and cooler than the ID L.

I read the goal of ID L is to make friends, but what about the Plus color?? im not going to find anyone who has a tama to connect to make friends, its something that i dont care such as make friends into the tama.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is TamaTomo?

i cant stop reading about it!!!

and what about tamatomo stamps???

and whats the tama color´s goal?

thanx soooo much for all of your suggestions everyone ;)

now I am kinda leaning twords the IDL

but I am still open for suggetions :]

What is TamaTomo?

i cant stop reading about it!!!

and what about tamatomo stamps???

and whats the tama color´s goal?
TaMaToMo are the stamps that you have to get for each adult character. Each adult has three things that make it very happy, or give it a happy symbol. The first symbol, or stamp, is called Ta, the second Ma, and so on. The fourth stamp you have to get by keeping your adult for either three days (iD) or two days (iD L).

The Tamagotchi +Color doesn't have a "goal", it's "just" a regular Tama. The "goal" is to raise many generations and enjoy it.

I really enjoy the tama color better. The Id l is to complicated for my taste and I don't like the characters. But on the color I love all the characters and it feels like a real pet to me

Thanks

And what about the weather between the Tama color and iD L??

I think weather is lovely better in tama color than id.

On plus color you can take your umbrella and go out in the yard and i think it cant be possible on ID, there are rainbows too and a lot of variety of weather.

How many characters are in Plus color???

I think there are only 12 characters, but I could be wrong.

Yes there are rainbows and such, but if you want to get all the happy symbols for each character then you need the perfect weather, and sometimes you have to try 10 times (not exaggerating) to get one of the happy symbols, whereas on the iD L there are only three for each character to make it simple.

I'm very fond of them all, but my favourite to run, for rather obvious reasons in regards to the size, and COLOUR of it, as well as the amount of options that are actually OPTIONAL, is the iD-L. :D

ok so far the idl is in 1st

the +color is 2nd

and the ID is in last with 1 vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back