IDL phones?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xPinkTamagotchix

Reaction score
Hi im not sure which to get: Tmgc+colour or the idl or id.

The thing is yes i want the IDL but how do i know if my phone will work with it. I dont have the manual and i cant find one which i dont have to download on the internet. Its a Sony Ericsson Z750a. Please help me. Also i cant find a TMGC+COLOUR character chart ANYWHERE.

You just need to know if your phone has IR or not. See the following topic for compatible phones: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=22536

There are always resources in either the Tips and Tricks section or Reference section. There's a search bar up at the top to help you in the forums. Everything you need to know about the +C is HERE.

You just need to know if your phone has IR or not. See the following topic for compatible phones: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=22536

There are always resources in either the Tips and Tricks section or Reference section. There's a search bar up at the top to help you in the forums. Everything you need to know about the +C is HERE.
Infrared (0.0)

The Z750a does not support Infrared short range wireless technology. This is not surprising as Infrared has generally been replaced by Bluetooth.

Does this mean i cannot buy a ID or IDL Because i would much rather the idl than the colour as the colour has hardly any characters.

There are TONS of things around the house yet with IR... Keep looking. the IDL is fun and different without the downloads... sure it adds to it but the phone isn't needed....

But Bluetooth is WAY more common now since it pretty much replaced IR. You can always ask in a computer store someplace.... They may or may not have IR... even point you in the correct direction. If you invest in a IR usb thing... they could probably do a general walk-through of how to use it... They will probably get very confused if you tell them what its for.... We can try to help you out depending on if you get a IR Piece... although I do see people using a cell phone alot... I use a old "IPaq" ...

There are TONS of things around the house yet with IR... Keep looking. the IDL is fun and different without the downloads... sure it adds to it but the phone isn't needed....

But Bluetooth is WAY more common now since it pretty much replaced IR. You can always ask in a computer store someplace.... They may or may not have IR... even point you in the correct direction. If you invest in a IR usb thing... they could probably do a general walk-through of how to use it... They will probably get very confused if you tell them what its for.... We can try to help you out depending on if you get a IR Piece... although I do see people using a cell phone alot... I use a old "IPaq" ...
So is the phone only to download clothes and back grounds? and is there a shop on the IDL? Thanks :)

Um, nope. You just need something with IR and that has some sort of memory to transfer the files. (Something like Computer and an IR beaming thing, like a USB plug) I found an old IPaq in my old computer gear... I used a memory card to put the files in the IPaq so it could be beamed...

If you go into a computer store and ask someone, they should be able to tell you if they have anything that can "beam" items using IR tech... If they do, they will tell you and probably tell you the basics of it.

They have shops, ya. More stuff unlocks as you gain generations/characters in the family log. I just unlocked new Icons, and a new shop that I won't spoil for you... I figure there is more.

I got my IDL not knowing what I could really use for transferring items. I thought I didn't have anything since I didn't have a phone I could use, I kept looking and found my Ipaq... Old computer gear that still works... I love my IDL, I was going to play with it download or not. I would still play with it without transfers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I think 5 games... 2/3 of them are okay, 1 kills your button... and I haven't played the other. Then custom wallpaper... (Stuff you made yourself...) and other's wallpaper... making food (a food image) for your tama to eat... a few extra items...

You can always ask around if people have a phone/IR usb you can barrow... I know people aren't likely to give you them but you never know... Many people still have older phones just sitting around. They probably let you barrow them for a bit... Just don't ask so often.... But I don't think there are any other games that have been out.... not for people to download that aren't in Japan.... I think the last file (to my knowledge is 4-25-2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back