If anyone Has any adivice! On how to get a healthy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

red_hot_gymnast

Reaction score
If you have any Advice on how to get a good, healthy Tamagotchi character on a Version 2 Tamagotchi Connection please tell me! I also really wanna know how to get a furawatchi~ :mametchi:

THANKS SO MUCH IF YOU GIVE ADVICE!

~red_hot_gymnast~

I don't know how to get furawatchi, but if you'd like to get an adorable Gunjirotchi (click my blogagotchi and see that my V2 tamagotchi, who's name is Ashle, is a Gunjirotchi) all you have to do is give care between average and perfect. I got Gunjirotchi by never letting hearts drop below 1 empty and always played games when she was unhappy and if she was too skinny to play, I'd give her one snack.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Tips on how to get a healthy Tamagotchi:

1:Feed it meals/snacks when a heart empties

2:Try to play games with it after it eats. If it shakes its head it doesn't have enough extra body weight. Not only are games good for your Tama (they get the weight down and that might affect the character you get), but they earn you Gotchi Points that you can spend on items and food for your Tamagotchi.

3:Discipline it when it needs to be disciplined. For example if it beeps when it has at least one heart in each catagory put it in time out (of course if you want a healthier character you should keep all hearts full at all times). Or for example if it is crying praise it to cheer it up. There are also other things you can do to add up in the discipline bars, so read the instructions

4:Clean up its messes so that it doesn't get sick from them or anything

5:Turn out the lights when it goes to bed

There are other things too that are brought into acount but those are some of the big ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back