If I were to

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be interested in a MYTBUSTERS forum?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• A WHAT?!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama815

Reaction score
I I were to make a Mythbusters forum, would anybody be interested in joining? If a lot of people are, then I think I will make one. Please vote and give me your input!!

Hey, thanks all of you for putting in your thoughts... I am thinking I want to make a forum for it but I know I would need a few loyal members to help me start it and a large audience to join! So, keep on telling me. I see some of you would be interested, like me because you love the show. I am actually watching it now!! So keep it comin'!

Okay, so I don't know if I should make it. I only want to if I get some good first members.

I I were to make a Mythbusters forum, would anybody be interested in joining? If a lot of people are, then I think I will make one. Please vote and give me your input!!
Yes yes do it now before I explloooode D: xD

I'll be a good member. I'm always a good member... xD

Haha, ok... well I see I would have at least two faithfull members... I think I will make it then!

I absolutly love mythbusters but it's rare I get to watch it becuase I don't have cable. v.v

I think it's a cool idea, but I don't just join forums- only TT and christianchatforum.com .

OK check out the siggggg.... yea it's in there! Of course it is still a work in progress, I need a skin ect. but members are the first step.

Probably not. I don't know what we would talk about there, and I hear about mythbusters enough at school anyways. They film it in my area, so we always watch it at school and stuff. The one with the car being under water and seeing if you could open the doors or if the pressure would make it so you couldn't was filmed at the soda center I go to during the fall for swimming.

Okay, well thanks for more feedback, and that is so cool fluffums that they film near you! Well the site is just launching but keep telling me what you think.

BTW the site is in my sig.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back