If it was up to you.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, I know I used the right file type because 3 of us are using them. Save it again and then save it as another file type that is allowed on TT.

It shoudl work- it is a GIF image.

After the title of the name when you safe it, add .gif on the end

.gif

So it'll look like this=

6k7log5.gif

Then try uploading it.

this sounds awesome.

head\body color: body: pink thingy on top of head: light purple

outline: light blue

extras: a tail ( y'know, like ura mametchi ) and a dark purple scarf ( with light blue dots )

P.S: these are abseloute cute! :p

Outline color *optional*: none

Head/Body color: black

Thing on top of head color: dark purple

Design:

Accessories: A star on it's head thingy

Other: thanks :)

Read the title. If it were up to you, what would Mametchi look like? How would YOU design Mametchi. Well, here, you can let your imagination run wild. Just tell me how you would like Mametchi to look like and I will make you an avatar of him in your design. Here is the outline:https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6luw2h4&s=1

Please read all the rules:

1. Be patient. Making avatars takes time. If you want me to do the best that I can do, you will have to wait a little while. And if you rush me, your order will be canceled.

2. If you have been rude to me in the past, or are rude to me in this topic, I will not make you anything.

3. Please make sure to fill out the form correctly. Be specific with what you want, so that I can do it exactly the way you like it.

4. If you are not planning on using my avatars, don't order.

5. Don't steal my art! I have my name written on them, but if you would like to give me credit in your siggy, that would be appreciated.

6. Have fun!

Here is the form:

Outline color *optional*:

Head/Body color:

Thing on top of head color:

Design:

Accessories *don't make them too complicated, please*

Other:
Outline colour: Red

Head/Body colour: Light pink

Thing on top of head colour: Hot pink

Design: Lilac heart on tummy

Accessories: Flower on her head (one of the things sticking out - I think they're ears)

Other: Star pose

Thanx!

♥♥Sharpay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back