if there was a way to visit your dead tamas how

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waht is best?

• have a grave yard so you can visit the ghost (watch out!!!!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • have a heaven so you can visit the angle

• there be a house for you to live in and your dead tama should hunt it

• why would i care!!!!!!!!!!!!

• i think that tamatown is perfectly fine thank you very much!!!!

• WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• whatever. i don't care (LOL)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

adela1996

Reaction score
i think there should be some improvements on tamatown so i decided to make a poll. what do y think? i would like to know because there may be a way to........

plz reply! i really want to know what you think of it. p.s. PM MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thx

it already exists. in tamatown, you visit your parents and grandparents. LOL.

My Tama died (as in starved) and it's name was under history, and I could visit it in the grandparent's house. Therefore, your poll is moot. (moot moot moot! That word is fun)

My Tama died (as in starved) and it's name was under history, and I could visit it in the grandparent's house. Therefore, your poll is moot. (moot moot moot! That word is fun)
You can only see them if you are on the 2nd generation or higher. :rolleyes:

theyre not dead

and those who r dead, u cant visit there...

no. there is no way to visit your DEAD tamas at TAMATOWN. not LOOK at them on your tamagatchi.

I voted for the Heaven, because it would be such a nice, comfortable way in memory of your tama... Very peaceful... :p

That would be nice. :D TamaTown could use some updating, and yes; this would be a perfect thing to add on.

*Tgd*

i think i would choose your tama to have a house. i would choose that becuase you get to have a house and you get see your tama's ghost hunting it!! :angry:

No it dosen`t. Visiting your parents and grandparents isn`t the same as visiting your dead tamas. :D

I would go for a house too because they've got a comfotable place to stay and it'll be just like they never died in the first place :D :mimitchi: :p :D :) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back