If they're creating a next tamagotchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If Bandai is starting to plan a v5 tamagotchi, for example, what would you want it to be like?

I think it should:

a) be waterproof...i'm sick of leaving it at home when going swimming.

:D have more games

c) have a pre-school, elementary school, high school, work.

d) get fired and stuff at jobs (ok, not a good thing but it makes it more realistic)

Now can you think of anything?

We already know there is going to be a V4.5 and there will probably be a V5 if BanDai continues on the same path they've been on since the V1.

I definitely think there should be lots more character choices and making it more pet like.

I'd like to see it live in a house, and sleep in a pet bed, and eat out of a food dish. But that probably won't happen.

There should be more Tamagotchi like shell designs like Tamas on the shells. I'm actually not too sure.

Well, it would make them cost a fortune but I've always wished that once you connect with someone, you could sent like a text message to them. Kinda like cell phones. That would be cool!

And I'd like them to have color and an indiglo for the dark.

I think we should be able to [somehow] connect with people through the computer.. that'd be cool! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back