If U Could Meet Singer/Band

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either All Time Low (loooove Alex Gaskarth!!)

or the Young Veins (because Ryan Ross has been a huge inspiration to me as a musician)

Let's say you were given the chance to meet any singer or band of your choice. Who would you choose and why?
I'd choose Skye Sweetnam because she barely goes anywhere outside of Canada and Japan. It would be cool to actually talk to her in person.

What about you?
Yeah I ♥♥♥ Skye Sweetnam.

I met Nikki Webstar twice when i was younger.

If i could meet a singer it would have 2 be Demi Lovato.

-Goes for NZ bands/Musicians xD -

Midnight youth. They PWN >:3

Ladyhawke. She smashed almost everyone at the VNZMAs this year with 6/7 awards.

-Done xD

I have a list!!! I'll put down my top 5.

1. The Beatles

2. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

3. Idina Menzel

4. Kristen Chenoweth

5. Josh Groban

Paul McCartney (Because the rest of The Beatles are sort of dead. D:).
Ringo Starr isn't dead. But yeah, George Harrison and John Lennon are. ._.

I'd meet- No. Have a guess. *walks of in the direction of his avvie*

Fall Out Boy - I love them. And Patrick is too adorable.

Green Day - they just plain rock. And they're insanely crazy. Espcailly Tre.

Panic! At The Disco - I just love them. Brendon's too cute.

And any other band on my iPod, pretty much.

And to anyone wants to meet Justin Beiber - I actually have met him, in a weird way. At least I think it was him. And if it was him, it was before he was famous and all.

From what I've been told, he lived in Stratford ON, and it's about 30-45 minutes away from me. I go there all the time for my hockey games. One weekend, I had a tournament there, and I was sitting against the wall after our game waiting for my friend, since I had a ride with her. I didn't realize that my phone fell out of my pocket, so as I started to walk over to my friend who just got out of the dressing room, he was like "Hey, I think you dropped your phone." And handed it to me.

I may not have been the actual Justin Beiber, but he looked a hella lot like him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back