if u have a cell phone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey782

Reaction score
how did u get your parents to get u a cell phone and what kind?

My cell is lame, don't even bother. :gozarutchi:

I got it over the last summer when my parents told me I needed to call them once I got home.

my cell phone was really cool until I dropped it and now the screen is messed up! :mellow: But it still works though. I'm going to get a new one. I got it when my dad's car was stuck somewhere and we had to walk to find a phone both to call my mom and it took forever! :(

My parents got me one becasue they thought i was very responsible and thought I could handle it so my mom let me have hers

Mine is Verison LG

First I gopt a cheap Virgin Mobile phone. I got it so I could call my mom after school if she was running late on picking me up. But I got a new one.

It's a Samsung SYNC. Mp3, video, e-mail, internet, and alot of useless stuff. :D

This isn't about what cell phone you have. It's about how you got your parents to buy you a cell phone.

Thanks for starting this topic. I need to know, too. :)

-Matchy

Well I basically got one because my older sister was allowed one, and it wouldn't be fair if I didn't get one too :) . You could try asking them what do you need to do for them to see that your responsible enough. I think my sister just nagged and nagged till she got one and tried the 'But all my friends have one!'

I have a pink nokia 7373, my contracts runs out soon so I can get a new one :furawatchi: . (I like my pink one for now though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back