If U have a low battery.........................

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandshark 23

Reaction score
If your tama has a battery with a cross on your tama screen, it means that your tama has a low battery.

your tama requires 1 CR-2032 3V battery. so when you see this low battery singnal, tell your mum or dad (or drive by yourself if your over 17)to get to the nearest battery store. ;) hope this helps-

S2

Last edited by a moderator:
the battery seems to run out quicker on the american versions other than the english versions
True.

I have had 2 x V1 Connexions since Dec04 and they are still both going strong.

I have had 1 x V1 Connection since Feb04 and I had to change the battery in April!

(Another tip : save some money up and buy a spare battery to keep in your room - or somewhere safe - then when you get the dead battery sign on your Tama you can change it straight away, without the anxious, emergency trip to the store - esp. if it is late at night!)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Hmmm, does all CR2032 batteries used on the Connection V1 run out faster than on the Connexion V1? ...or is it just the batteries that came with the Connection V1 that runs out faster?

~Mayumi

You should of put this thread in "Tamagotchi Tip and Tricks"

*Junior TamaGuide Helping

<_< Thanks. That came up on mine today and I didn't know what it ment. Well I do now anyway!! :unsure:

Does that happen on both connexion v1/2 & Connection v1/2?
Yeah thats a good point. It hasn't happened on one of my versions yet (didn't get it incredibly long ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back