If u Knew u Were Gonna Die in 1hour....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really... I would glomp my best friends in the whole world, Michael, Jay, samantha, purin and nick... I would tell them that I love them and give Purin my diary, I have a written will in the back of it... Then I would go put on my dead cats collar so I can be buried with it. Then I would come one here and give all my RP charactera away, then I would say goodbye. Basically. Yea.

Seriously? I would kill myself. That would be the most miserable hour to ever live. I wouldn't want to have the chance to live it.
Yea id probably kill myself tooo...

I can't live with that kinda toture!!!

:blink: :( :D

awww man! Now ur makin' me sad!

Honestly, I would repent for all of my sins, then go track down my best friend that I've liked for more than a year (even though we like each other, i'm not sure if he still likes me, he just acts like we're just friends) and Tell him Goodbye and that I've always loved him and I'd kiss him. Then I would go tell my other friends Goodbye and that I'm going to miss them so much, and I'd probably write a will, and I would do something good with my money, but I have none! (my mom bought me a few things, so I'm not getting allowance anytime soon......) and I would just spend time with all my family and friends, and I would pray. I'd also apologize to everyone I hurt.

This Is What I Would Do

1. Tell My Family I Love Them

2.Cry For A While

3.I'd Jump Off A Cliff And Learn To Fly

What would I do? In one hour?
Eat.

Cadbury's Dairy Milk Chocolate.

A lot of it ;)
Oooo, now I know what Im going to do

EAT MYSELF CRAZY! With Mexican Food, Sushi, Pizza, Anything I can imagine. Then die of Heart Attack before my hour is up

hmmm i noe i already answered but wat u guys sad about Eating like crazy id probaly

Do the SAME EAT EAT EAT EAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back