If you can help...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furawatchi girl

Reaction score
Here is my problem:

I have 2 friends involved in this problem (I will call them C and H). C has just got a boyfriend (i will call him :wub: and she wants to brake up with him. it has not been long that they have been dating (about a week maybe?) and she wants to brake up. She told me that she only said yes because she wanted a boyfriend. She wishes she had said no. She was going to text him to brake up. Now the problem: H has told B that C was going to brake up with him. H knows that C did not want him to know. But i know that she told him. I am the only one that knows she told him. C was kind of courius if H did tell him. I asked her if she would be mad if she did and she said "If she did, i will never talk to her again. I can never think of her doing that to me." so i said ok and left it alone. I don't know what to do. Should i tell C that H told him? Or should i leave it alone and not tell (H always does things like this, it is really anoying.) Please help!!!

Thank you!

~Reanna

This seems like a tough case you got there. Well if 'C' finds out that you knew as well as 'H' you will also be in trouble. But then again, 'H' wasn't being much of a friend by telling 'B' that 'C' wants to break up with him even though 'H' knew that 'C' didn't want to know. I say on my opinion that you should tell 'C' what 'H' did. It could cost you a friendship but I think you'd be in bigger trouble if you didn't tell 'C' this. I hope you can fix this problem. And I hope I helped somehow.

hmmm. toughie. I suppose you should tell C, also telling her that H is sorry. (well, I guess she would be sorry) If C is incredibly angry, tell her that she couldn't not talk to H (what kind of person can keep a grudge for that long?) and that they should make up.

of course this is just my opinion and you don't need to listen to me.

Thank you all for your help. :) But i really don't want H mad at me. :) And B really likes C. I was the only one that saw what he wrote on his hand. He wrote "I love C soo much!" it was really sad. But i feel i should tell C. I need more help.

~Reanna

I don't think, personally, that you should hide these types of things from the friend that's on the other end of the problem. Tell her about everything and I think that would be the best choice for you right now. Let us know the results after you decide what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back