If you could be a cartoon character for a day..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamagotchiGirl2007

Reaction score
We all know that cartoons aren't real, but if you could be a cartoon character for a day, who would you be and what would you do?

I would be Charlotte from Making Fiends. I'd start singing random songs and making friends with Vendettas fiends.

I would probably teach them a song or two as well.

Who would you be?

;) TamagotchiGirl2007 :furawatchi:

We all know that cartoons aren't real, but if you could be a cartoon character for a day, who would you be and what would you do?I would be Charlotte from Making Fiends. I'd start singing random songs and making friends with Vendettas fiends.

I would probably teach them a song or two as well.

Who would you be?

;) TamagotchiGirl2007 :furawatchi:
Me too, actually. I act like Charlotte all the time. She is awesomeness. x]

Hmm....this is hard.

NOT

I would TOTALLY be Gir!!!! GIR ROX MY SOX OFF!!! Spazzing out, randomness. *tears up* I...I luv him.

XD that's what he did with the pizza man. He took the pizza, welled up and was all "IS this for me? I...I luv you." XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd probably be Stitch from Lilo & Stitch. I would go around causing chaos and freaking people out!

(speaking of Lilo & Stitch, its on TV right now! :huh: )

my cousin can do the stich voice! lol it gets a littttle old after a while.... lolz

anyway i'd like to be chowder from chowder! lololz

I'd be Cheese! I like make everyones face turn funny and drink chocolate milk! I like cereal!

Last edited by a moderator:
i would just turn into a anime person and hide ed elric in a place i can not say with me until they send out the rest of the military to come and find him.....

Latest posts

Back