If you could change your username

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ O__O

I'd also like to have something like:

-Krystal-

x.Krysseh

Something purty like that... <3

To Coda. [xD, I <3 Codas]

Fermata Rit. [Look at my avatar for more info. xDD]

BassTreble.

Hundred Twenty eigth note [THOSE LOOK AWESOME!! Type in Note Value in Wiki]

I would REALLY love to change my username :p You know, I was a Familitchi Fan for a couple of days, but that's it! So I would propably be...

-RoseChan-

:p

BassTreble.

You like Codas? xDD So do I. xDDDD

wolf9084 thts my user almost everywhere but...i was puppy9084 in some places cause i was like 8 when i was doing it....so....big mistake >_<

I just made an new account so I don't want to change my name. =)

Idk.. I was thinking 'Neon City' but that would be copying Neon Tiger. I dont wanna come off as a copy cat.. I wanna change my account name 'cause I don't like Tamas anymore and it just seems childish really I can't find anymore apart from my NonTT username but y'know I just dunno rly my brain is aching rofl.

Y'know what I might just use my NonTT one since I can't find any others. I might create it now Tbh. but it took me forever and a day to get my post count Lol.. Neon Tiger.. How do you just make a new account then a few days later have about 700 hundred posts? Lol I have been here for about 2 or so years and I havent even got 1,000 yet :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably..
x.E s t h e r

But I don't want to change my username and suddenly be a newbie who nobody knows.

And I also want to keep my TT friends and post count. <33
And now look at my username. I had the guts to do it. xD And I've also managed to keep all my lovelies on here. <3

BassTreble.

Woah, I did it! O_O

Yay! :3

Augh, I hate my username...I don't get it now, and it looks stupid...x3 I was thinking of musical chairs except with clouds, not cloud musicians...

Maybe ell.oh.vee.ee or something like that. Or some Rent reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back