If you could only have one Tamagotchi ...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~tama_princess~

Reaction score
Hello!

If you could only have one Tamagotchi of the following above which one would it be?And if you want it explain why you would chose that particular one.

Have Fun :D

well i actually have only one, and its a music star, so thats my answer ^_^

I only have a music star also..

So, that would have to be the one I pick.

That's really tough ( I have about 8 Tamas ) but I think Im gonna go with a TMGC+C, even though I haven't received mine yet, I just have to pick it. I have read so much about them and seen so many pictures it just seems to be the absolutely perfect Tamagotchi, and in color!! I'm very excited for mine to arrive in the mail and I think it will be perfect!

Devilgotchi. I really want one but they don't sell them anymore. ): no fair! even though I've never played with one, they sound cool. (or a tama+color)

That'd be a rough one... If I could have Just one it'd be the color or my angelgotchi.

But of what I own, probably my angelgotchi. I love it so much...

i have to go with the music star. i like the fact that you can become a rock star and be in a band.

Id choose the Music Star (i dont actually own 1) but they have the best features yet, and im a huge music fan so its great for me!

I like the band feature, aswell as this new stress feature, its just soo cool!

Cya! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back