If you could tell Bandai what to put in the new v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Hi! This is a topic that me and Cutepuppies♥ came up with. I read on another post that the v5 is coming out somethime in December! We came up with some ideas we could submit to Bandai if they had a comments page or something like that for the v5. We came up with these ideas:[/SIZE]

~In the shop, you can buy a stove, and a recipe. You can view the recipe in your items list. It will tell you what you need to buy to make the food (like for example, make cake with batter and eggs...) but this will only work if you have a stove.

~You can buy a grill, to grill some burgers and stuff

~you can buy a boat and use your fishing pole on it.

~You can buy a Helicopter that you can ride in

~You can interact with other people's tamagotchi's on tamatown

If you have any ideas, you can post them here! We aren't sure what the v5 will have, so we are getting creative with the ideas!! ^_^

[SIZE=8pt]I have another one... You can buy a Teddy bear in the shop, and a lion that way you can choose[/SIZE]

~your tama can play with all the items as a child and older

post any ideas! :ichigotchi:

[SIZE=8pt]anyone? <_< [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that they should put 4 different rooms that your tama can play, sleep, watch TV, and play in the backyard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that they should put 4 different rooms that your tama can play, sleep, watch TV, and play in the backyard.
[SIZE=8pt]awesome![/SIZE]

For me, good improvements would be:

-Backlit Screen

-Environments that the tamagotchi hangs out in (kinda like nano pets where the pet walks through different rooms

-make it so that when different versions connect, the RIGHT character shows up on the other persons tama

This is what I would tell Bandai to include:
- A colored screen.

- No glitches.

and that is about it.
Yes Yes Yes!!!!!

Also, it would be so cool if all the characters were from v1, v2, v3, v4, and v4.5. Ya join all those characters. Plus make a touch screen.

~screen should glow in the dark so you can see at night

~Colored pixels

~HOUSES!WALKS!

~Visit other people's houses on tama town and as an option on connection to visit a random persons house

~And familys (Rumor there might be familys)

-A computer that you and your tama can play with.

-A mic so that you can command your tama by voice!

-Coloured pixels.

[SIZE=21pt]ohh i all so think they should be able to ues there cells to call other tamas and invite them over if it is ok with the other person. ohh and they can have slumber parties from 7:30 ot 10:00am they come back at 10:00.[/SIZE]

~screen should glow in the dark so you can see at night~Colored pixels

~HOUSES!WALKS!

~Visit other people's houses on tama town and as an option on connection to visit a random persons house

~And familys (Rumor there might be familys)
urm the coulered pixels would not work as the batteries would run out in like 1 second

these are my ideas

-all of the characters that a have been in other tamas example. v1 chractors,v2.....

-different backgrounds

-way cool designs

thats all i got

[SIZE=21pt]ohh i all so think they should be able to ues there cells to call other tamas and invite them over if it is ok with the other person. ohh and they can have slumber parties from 7:30 ot 10:00am they come back at 10:00.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]That's a really good idea! and how about you can buy them a roller coaster to play on any time![/SIZE]

I would say to make the family feature more complex because it will be an almost exact copy Tamagotchi Iro Iro Familitchi, there will be no features like a lite up screen, cell phones or we dont know about tamatown features

1. an ONLY V5 tamatown where you can go to the carnival, the GuruGuru Park, and chatting on tamatown.

2. More trip tickets, like Las Vegas, San Fransisco, or Phillipines.

[SIZE=8pt]I would have it also where when you get to like the 5th generation, that since only 3 members of your family are stored in the parents, that the 4th generation and on would go in the history[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back