If you dont want to take ur tama out with u

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

salb12

Reaction score
Here is a good tip......

If you dont want to take ur tama to school with u etc. ,in the morning (preferebly b4 it wakes up incase it goes a yr older)change the time a few minutes after it goes to bed.Then u can leve it for about 8 hours and it wont die.I found with mine it grew into better things aswell....

I hope this helps.. :(

Yes, it is a good idea. Thats wat i do. Cuz we arent alowwed to bring it to school. It is a good tip.

BUT thie problem is that it wont envolve wen it sleeps. So you got a little toughty here., but id go with putting it to bed during school hours.

Dont you think it would be nice if in V4 we had an option to make your tamagotchi go to school? Then you wont have to worry about it.. lol that would be great.

-kiko ;)

You could press A and B buttons at the same time to enable pause.

Or, make your mom take care of it during the day.

great tip. i dont have time during school to feed him and what not and the narks (campus security officers) dont like them and will take them away if you have them out. :D

an easier way is to just pause it! i paused mine for 3 days when i went to camp

yeah thanx 4 the cool tip i luve taking my tama to school

:D -_- :( WHY DON'T YOU JUST PPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE it. :D

For all you people who are screaming your heads off for us to pause, here's why I don't and just put it to sleep.

a) Pausing makes your batteries run our WAY faster.

:D Pausing stunts your Tama's growth, making it longer for it to grow. When your Tama is sleeping, it can't change form, but it will continue to age.

Yes, great tip. I used to do that. And how to make it evolve: When you get back from school/work, change it the the correct time. If Tamagotchi needs to evolve, he will.

this is what i do when i go to school. i set the time to 12:00 at night right before school starts and turn the sound off so if it does wake up no can hear it. that is a better idea then pauseing it!!! :D :gozarutchi: :huh: B) ;) :D :D :huh: B) B) :D :p

Here is a good tip......If you dont want to take ur tama to school with u etc. ,in the morning (preferebly b4 it wakes up incase it goes a yr older)change the time a few minutes after it goes to bed.Then u can leve it for about 8 hours and it wont die.I found with mine it grew into better things aswell....

I hope this helps.. :gozarutchi:
I've done that before, however it makes your Tama grow at a much much slower pace if you consistently do it. What I do now is keep it in my locker with sound off. It always wakes up finding itself in there, and after each class I check on it and bring it with me to lunch and recess.

I just pause them and use them when I have no school or exams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back