If you had £1000 what would you buy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry_Sky

Reaction score
What would you buy with £1000?

I would go on a mega shopping spree and buy LOADS of clothes!!!

What about you?

I would track down my nearest gaming store and buy all the games and nintendo merchandise i want =D
me to! mostly i would buy video games, wii, inuyasha stuff, and idk, other awesome things :furawatchi:

Probably clothes, a new i-POD , and a i-PHONE. IDK though
Same except, I'd get the Ipod Nano and the Macbook or any good laptop :D

If that were in $, wouldn't it be about $2,000 or $5,000? That haunts me.

I'd give some away to charity and then go buy some clothes. Lol.

Okay, 1000 pounds is about two thousand US dollars, soo...

I would buy a black macbook. =3 Then I'd have six hundred dollars left over, so I would proceed to buy a Bamboo Fun tablet, my Ayame cosplay costume, and as much Fruba things as possible. Though thats a bit selfish, I guess. Lemme rethink this...

-Black Macbook

-A trip to a spa for my Mom on Mother's day so she can relax for once

-Yuki Apparel

-Three new pairs of ARMWARMERS. Because my current ones are now germ-traps and wearing out. xP

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that in British Pounds or Euro Dollars? o.o;

I'll have my answer once I know that, lol.

Chances are I wouldn't really buy anything. I'd put half toward my car payment and half toward my bed payment.

Ooh, I get $2,000. :]

Let's see now...I'd buy a game cube and then buy the AnWL harvest moon. I'd also buy any other Harvest Moon stuff that I want.

Hopefully I'd still have some money left.

I might buy a chair of some sort for my room, because I'm sick of just sitting on my bed. xD

I might buy some clothes, but not a lot since I think I have enough for now. And this may seem rather boring of me but I'd save it for later...

You never know when I new Harvest Moon is going to come out. :3

Ooh, I get $2,000. :]
Let's see now...I'd buy a game cube and then buy the AnWL harvest moon. I'd also buy any other Harvest Moon stuff that I want.

Hopefully I'd still have some money left.

I might buy a chair of some sort for my room, because I'm sick of just sitting on my bed. xD

I might buy some clothes, but not a lot since I think I have enough for now. And this may seem rather boring of me but I'd save it for later...

You never know when I new Harvest Moon is going to come out. :3
8D Did you know the GC games are compatible with the Wii? -randomly spreads teh facts-

Hmm. Actually, I'm starting to rethinks this. 8DD

Um, actually, nahh. Not worth it. Wait, no..is it? Nahh. No...Ye--

Nevermind. xDD I was considering a PSP as well...or the Dreamweaver package for the Mac. 8D

Well, I'd go to America, using money I already have. I'd then buy an iPhone and EVERYTHING that I want. I'd then invent something, make millions and spend that on a mansion and be richer than Bill Gates, have the greatest wedding with McFly and MCR singing at it and live a long happy life. :B

Got to think things out, hmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back