If you had the Choice

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your Preference?

• Girl tamas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boy tamas

• Alternating between the two

• I'd rather be surprised

• Both

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purrabella

Reaction score
:p I thought of trying girls only, but when I got my boy I found I loved him too :D It is neat to see how well he has grown. :D Now I'll take both

it doesnt really matter to me as long as i take good care of him/her and get good characters

ps- i was wondering where i could get a version 4 in southwestern new york...?

Participate in Conversations, Games, Trivia, Polls, Role Playing and more. This is whatever you want it to be!

Well.... it seems to be the place for polls....

You ccan choose your tamas gender.

While it's an egg press A repeatedly fora girl, and B repeatedly for a boy.

As for me, I prefer boy Tamas, but i'm willing to have a girl tamagotchi once in a while so I can try out the girl exclusive characters.

You ccan choose your tamas gender.While it's an egg press A repeatedly fora girl, and B repeatedly for a boy.

As for me, I prefer boy Tamas, but i'm willing to have a girl tamagotchi once in a while so I can try out the girl exclusive characters.
That is so cool! does it work on V3's? i need a girl tama so they can continue to reproduce.

i have two boys and i'm going to buy a (hopefully) girl this weekend. thankyou! :)

:furawatchi: B) tamafanticforever :mimitchi: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back